The councilor of the Sociocultural area, María Dolores Espinosa, today presented the first performances that will be part of the programming of the Felipe VI Auditorium, which has recently opened its doors to the public. With the aim of making citizens aware of the new facilities, the City Council has planned a series of free shows, which will be both musical and theatrical, and which will be aimed at adults and children.
- On Saturday, April 18, 2015, José Mercé in two sessions, at 7:00 p.m. and at 9:30 p.m.
- On May 9th it will be the turn of the Malaga group “Efecto Mariposa”, which will offer two concerts, at 7:00 p.m. and at 9:30 p.m.
- Theater fans will have a date with ‘Aída’ actress Melanie Olivares and her work “At the end of the road”. The piece, which will be performed on May 22 at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm.
- On May 1 with the musical work “The gurus of the crisis”, which represents the premiere as an actor of the television communicator Agustín Bravo. The show, which will be performed at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm.
- In addition to these actions, the City Council has programmed eight children’s performances so that the little ones can soon become fans of the theater. Thus, on May 2 and 3 the play “Peneque” will be performed, on April 24 it will be the turn of the musical “Supercalifragilístico” and on April 19 that of the “Bruja Federica”. All performances will be performed at 7:00 pm and 9:30 pm.
Espinosa has indicated that those interested in booking tickets for any of these shows should go to the facilities of the Padre Manuel Cultural Center (C / San Fernando, 2. Telephone 950 808 385, Extension 1400, from 09:00 to 14:00 h.)